The Curvy Girl Christmas Wardrobe

I have posted many styled posts lately - where I have worn the dress as if I were going our despite it being a Sunday morning in my garden (this is very much the life of a blogger).  When I do dress up to go out, I'm normally on such a tight schedule that I don't have time to document what I'm wearing.  

I thought I would rectify this, slightly, and have taken the time to take pictures of some of my Christmas outfits over the past few weeks.  Unfortunately, I didn't manage to snap them all!  Some of these are selfies or poor mirror shots so I apologise in advance for the lack of quality.


Work Christmas Meal - Christmas Jumper Compulsory


Outfit Details:

Christmas Jumper from Peacocks (no longer available)


Work Black Tie Event



Outfit Details


Belt from ASOS (past season)


Family Party 1 - Good food and pretty dresses


Outfit Details:


Heels - Past Season Carvela


Family Party 2 - A laid back affair at a local Cricket Club



Outfit Details:







Merry Christmas all!
post signature

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER