Winter Sales: The Lingerie Edit



It's that time of year again.  

You're horrendously bloated from an excess of cheese, sausages, and port and your skin is dreadful from over indulgence and lack of sleep - who didn't stay up late watching Lord of the Rings for the seven hundredth time?

Well, never fear, the sales are here which means you can fill yourself with the smug gratification of having found that £200 coat you like for a measly £75.  

To help you with this, I've created a series of completely awesome sale find.  First up, is my lingerie edit so enjoy, buy and let me know how it goes!



£19.20 @ Figleaves.com




£14.95 @ BraStop.com




£14.00 @ Very.co.uk 



£40 @ ASOS 

Oh, and check back in the next few days to see what I bought and how I rate it! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Nice collections... Have a very happy new year...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER