A curvy girl's Christmas wish list ...

Are you starting to feel festive yet?

I was late to the festive game this year, something to do with a busy work schedule interrupted by a fortnight in a tropical location has meant that I've found it difficult to over indulge in mince pies without any feelings of guilt!

However, on Sunday, the husband and I hit Winchester for the farmers market and Christmas fayre.  We bought a slab of venison ready for christmas day and I drank the most delicious mulled cider - the husband was driving so had to settle with watching me get squiggly.   I swooned over handcrafted wooden boxes (The Hobbit box now sits proudly on my mantle piece), ate the most delicious Water Buffalo steak roll, and bought vintage jewellery for much loved friends and family.


 







So, with cravings of more mulled cider (I'll soon be making a batch to sit on the stove until New Year), I thought I'd share my Christmas Wishlist with you all.

Top on the list is a watch.  Not just any watch, but a hefty, rose gold with sparkles and a designed price tag.  The hubby will be loved forever (I can be bought) if he buys me this beauty ...


Michael Kors 'Pressley'


And from the high to the low, I want some Christmas pants ... I haven't a clue if I'll ever wear them for anything other than dancing around my bedroom, but I want them all the same!


Intimates Essentials Christmas Slogan Shorts (5 pack) from Very

I'd also like (and I know, I'm demanding) some not so quirky lingerie.  I mean the luxurious kind like this divine Harlow & Fox set that is, undeniably, out of mine or the hubby's price range! 


Viola by Harlow & Fox

As I realise this set may be unrealistic on the bank balance, especially if I have my watch, then this forest green set from Bravissimo comes a close (and more affordable) second.  I would undeniably look like the sexiest Christmas tree in the world wearing this!

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER